Poem: lets raise and praise



Once a mad woman
Always a mad woman
I will scream into a birds’ mouth
Seedcake churned for my baby

Wild woman
I will scream until the cows come home
A laptop is my assault rifle
The pencil is my sword
I can choose my enemy at my will

Buy my conscience
clean as cement
can I ever bee free
from das manacles of thine meat machine.
I am I am I am
Am I here?
I’m in the words, tall and thin flashing writing lingering cement
I am here, in between the action, in between the games, the red raw tape

Paper cuts
God, don’t they hurt the most
Tiny, agile rip of my skin
But I wasn’t expecting it I cry
That’s why bug bites 
are a transgression 
How could you do such a thing

And acne too, I thought I trusted you!

tape and the lines
These white lines are my favourite
The blankness, the naked
That’s where my madness lives
It’s the dreaming
The day time kind
You rob that
I will end you
You and I could’ve been something
Here, kiss me quick
Slip a poem between my chest
Ill stuff a book down your boxers

Not just any book no
Let the red worm tape do the talking
Let my birdies sing and take notes
Let the river flow all over under across the seas
Blue red green yellow

I’m dreaming I’m telling you I’m dreaming
Ill scream it down your throat I’m dreaming
Ill open you all wide I’m dreaming
Split the seam of the sky
I’m dreaming
The dreaming


Let me take you on a pilgrimage
we will sit with pebbles in our mouths, lest we chatter

Let’s go on a journey
A quick whizz around a body
Or two
Or three
I’m dreaming, you see

Bon voyage
Mon amour

I fall in love too easy
My love ain’t cheap
The dividends are costly
My love is alchemy
I hope, I dream, I pray
For you and me
Let’s just live easy
Not to heavy eh?

I’ll be gentle as a feather
And you be tender

Meine meat machine,
You’ll pour tea from the top of a mountain
My love catches the piss in a Japanese teacup.

Comments