Poem: I know that you have been feeling tired.



Yourheadinalasticbag.blog




Soft white British
On a slanted angle

Head spinning swimming
With all the boxes marked
FRAGILE- HANDLE WITH CARE
TOXIC- KEEP OUT!

Lips say; I’m okay!
But the lids flap open
Reveal Pandora's contents

Here comes the broken, the lost, the lame.
Jesus Christ, where art thou
In hungover tongue, I call thy name.

Insanity, insecurity in a stow away.
I’ve got stock and brain, not insecure, not insane, not crazy
But okay get out of heavens way

Get out of mine too.
Each man does not go through life unscathed.

Dr. I see your consultant scars
Adorning your wrists
An ornamental display-

Of such a thing man does
When mind refuses to stay down
A narrow-beaten track

Slice your skin
Let the sickness ooze out

The poster painted
Doctor tainted
Hemispheric meatiest organ

Orchestrates inner body
Outer mind. 

Comments